Sunday, July 22, 2012

ASSIGNMENT 02 Curvilinear & Rectilinear Designs


I created this image with only circles. I like the idea of tracing a picture of myself, so I gave it a shot and this is the result. I like how the circular shape create implied lines which allow one to see the curves of my face. I used the eye as a focus point because it stands out the most. Mostly because everything is a grayish and white and the eye is colorful and different from everything else.

























This picture I had the idea of using the grey value. I think that the different values help distinguish what is dark and what is light. For instance the the dark side of the building are the shadows and the gray part of the image is the sky and the white are the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment