Thursday, July 12, 2012

Some of my work

I had some record disc laying around the house so I took a few pictures and mess around with it in PS. And this was the outcome of it. 

I just wanted to see how I looked with a beard...

This was my first experiment on Photoshopping my drawings and coloring them as well.

After the first one I decided to create more...

This was one of my last ones and moved on to something else.

The next thing I moved on to was Photography and gave it some effects with PS.

I got inspired by a friend to create this picture, she knew sign language and it looked like a good idea.

Instagramed my own pictures on Photoshop...

I had the privilege to participate in CSUN 14th Annual High School Invitational. 









Photography is something I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment